My iPhone, and our amazing world...amazing.

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Palm Spring Desert Trail Wildflower Surprise

Share it Please


Up, up, up the Lykken Trail 6:30 am, up, up above Palm Sprins, pant, pant, concentrate on the wobbly way, don't fall down and look stupid with your Google Glass all smashed up and tangled, keep up, keep up, young people coming up behind you, and a poodle - he looks as pleased as I am - and women doing Tai Chi and then, suddenly, a surprise, a wild desert flower surpirse, I hadn't been paying attention, and now that I am, they're everywhere, tiny, teen, less than a centimeter sometimes, flowers, wild, bold, colorful, exotic, so much so, I forgot my aching thighs, up, up, up, there must be more up there, I see 'em, specks of yellow, fluffs of white, so beautiful, up, up, past the poodle, up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers