My iPhone, and our amazing world...amazing.

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Have You Been There In the Winter? Summer Time Chicago

Share it Please


Frequently, when I tell someone how much I love Chicago they ask if I've ever been there in the winter.  I have.  It's cold.  And I can't say I've been there in the cold long enough to know if I will still like Chicago as much as I do.  However, even when I visited in the cold, I spent most of my time indoors in museums, and loved it, very much.



I love summer time Chicago very much, for the sites, parks, boardwalk biking and food.


Last time I was there, I got to see the Trump sign being erected.  It didn't seem, from listening to comments by locals, that it is a particularly popular building sign.  


The river cruise tour is by far the most wonderful tourist event I enjoyed while there.  I'd do it again for sure.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers