My iPhone, and our amazing world...amazing.

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

My Trip to Machu Picchu

Share it Please
Approaching the bus terminal for my trip to Muchu Picchu I am greeted with a colorful, exciting and busy scene - we have tickets, it's 6 am and we are on our way. 


Piled into mid sized busses we charge up the single lane dirt roads sometimes backing up for empty descending busses to pass and pick up more travelers.  The view is spectacular from both sides of the bus due to the switching back and forth to get to the top. 

Take water!   Go to the bathrooms before your trip to Machu Picchu. Note to self. 


And then we arrive. Speechless.  

And it just gets better.  

And see that mountain in the background?  We are climbing that later. 
A

I'm sitting with aching thighs from the hike to the top of this mountain and back, sorting out my photos.  More coming soon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers