My iPhone, and our amazing world...amazing.

Saturday, September 14, 2013

I See Clearly

Share it Please

I see clearly and act wisely
I see both the truth on the inside and on the ouside
I see the light that shines from within
I focus easily on what there is to be seen that is true
Accepting it easily
And with deep intuitive knowing
I give thanks for this vision

Every time I close my eyes, I open them again to a clearer vision
A sharper focus and a new way of seeing, really seeing
What I see reflects who I am
Everywhere I look I see great evidence of the wonder that life is
That my life is
I take time to look, and to see, and to take in all I can.
The world is full of clues, hints and signs

I understand that everything I see may not be what it seems
I know there is a great undiscovered potential waiting for my to see

It's ok
It's all ok
It's all well

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers