My iPhone, and our amazing world...amazing.

Saturday, December 19, 2020

Preparing the Way. An optimistic view of our future as a spiritual community

Share it Please

I’m extremely optimistic about our future because there is a backlog of people like you and me
who love each other and long to connect, hug, commune, and be together…and we will have that again.

I’m extremely optimistic about our future because of the pandemic we now know things that we never knew before. We now know that yes, we can adapt, connect in new ways, and evolve quickly, and learn fast.

And what we knew before has been strengthened…now we know the value of community like we never knew it before. We now know how important it is for us to get up, dress up, get out, connect, share, argue, interact, hug, laugh, cry, mourn, and celebrate together.

I’m extremely optimistic about our future because I know that the consciousness I develop and reside in shapes the future for me, for each other, for the world. I’m extremely optimistic about our future because there is power for Good in the universe and we can use it. Indeed we are using it right now in a constructive, creative, powerful way, to imagine a post-pandemic community reality where we are together again.

To see this week's video on YouTube, click here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers